Our client has one goal: Simplify and modernise customer engagement with powerful solutions that can helps their customers to drive deeper loyalty, enhance business performance, automate processes, and set the organisation head and shoulders above the competition. They deliver the future of customer engagement!
Over de functie
As a Project Manager, you will work as part of the EMEA Services team, specifically as a member of the EMEA Project Management Practice (PMP), engaging directly with our clients (or working with partners as appropriate) to develop world class solutions using the company’s portfolio of Customer Engagement Solutions (CES) products. You will typically manage a portfolio of projects of varying size and complexity
Fluent in Dutch and English (Desirable: Fluent in German too)
• Excellent client facing and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Shows initiative and is motivated to meet new challenges.
Confidence in working in disparate working environments and company cultures.
• Management of significant software application projects managing delicate issues concerning budget, time and quality.
• Experience communicating with senior internal and external stakeholders.
• Experience of delivering software application projects to external clients.
• Experience working with client resources and other vendors/partners in delivering a software solution.
Over de organisatie
The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of projects with minimal support from an Operations Director or Project Management Practice Manager.